Thanksgiving has come and past but that doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy some good recipes from it.
I have created a delicious vegan green bean casserole that is a must have. Not only is it great for vegans but many non-vegans also enjoy it.
It’s very simple to make.
- 2 cans of mushroom soup
- 2 large cans of green beans
- 1 1/2 cups of soy milk
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- sprinkle of french fired onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix green beans and mushroom soup in bowl
- Add milk and pepper to bowl and mix in
- Pour bowl into casserole dish or pan
- Cook for 30 minutes
- Sprinkle french fired onions over top
- Cook for another 10 minutes or until french fired onions are golden brown